Active Story Workshops
Following on from the Active Learning courses and resources we are pleased to announce that we now offer a specialist Active Story Workshop.
This is a full morning session spent in schools with either Year 2 or Year 3 classes. During the workshops we look to develop children’s oracy as well as developing vocabulary, imagination and storytelling through physical activity and active play.
As part of the course we aim to cover the following objectives:
● Listen and respond to peers
● Read words containing common suffixes
● Discuss sequence of books and how information is related
● Become familiar with retelling a range of stories
● Recognise simple recurring literary language in stories
And many more
For information about how to book an Active Story workshop in your school please head to our Contact Us page and send us a message.